Mylio Photos makes importing your legacy iPhoto or Aperture Library quick and easy.
- Click the plus icon in the top app bar to open the Add Media dialog.
- Choose Add media from Photos for macOS, iPhoto, or Aperture.
- Select your Aperture or iPhoto Library and click Continue.
- If your Aperture or iPhoto library is not found automatically, select Other Library and navigate to that library on your hard drive.
- Mylio Photos will display information about your Aperture or iPhoto Library and calculate the size.
- Confirm the information, then click Import Now.
- iPhoto and Aperture Edits Supported by Mylio Photos
Mylio Photos’ iPhoto and Aperture import tool makes it possible to import much of the information found in these legacy libraries. The following chart shows how Mylio Photos translates the information from your iPhoto and Aperture libraries.
iPhoto Aperture Mylio Photos Rating Rating Rating Keywords Keywords Keywords n/a Color Labels Color Label Flag Flag Flag Title Title Title Caption Caption Caption n/a Copyright Copyright Edit – Crop Edit – Crop Crop Edit – Rotate Edit – Rotate Rotate Edit – Exposure Edit – Exposure Exposure Edit – Saturation Edit – Saturation Saturation Edit – Contrast Edit – Contrast Contrast n/a Edit – Vibrance Vibrance Edit – Temp Edit – Temp Temp Edit – Tint Edit – Tint Tint Edit Shadow Edit Shadow Shadow Edit – Sharpen Edit – Sharpen Sharpen Edit – Black & White Edit – Black & White Black & White Edit – Definition Edit – Definition Definition Edit – Highlight Edit – Highlight Highlight Events Projects Folders Albums Albums Albums Face tag Face tag People GPS GPS Places n/a Versions Not Currently Supported n/a Stacks Not Currently Supported n/a Rejects Not Currently Supported Hidden Files Hidden Files Not Currently Supported