While we all try to keep our photo and video files organized, it is common for some image files to be scattered in different locations across your computer and external drives. Mylio Photos makes consolidating and organizing into your library simple with the Drag and Drop option.
- In your Windows Explorer or macOS Finder, select the file(s) you want to import, then drag and drop them directly onto the Mylio Photos application window. This will open the Copy Files dialog.
- In the Copy files dialog:
- Select the location where you’d like to store the files in the Destination field.
- Exclude suspected duplicate files is toggled ON by default. This will skip copying images already added to your Mylio Photos Library.
- Delete files after adding them is toggled OFF by default. Turning this option ON will delete all files and subfolders from the source folder after they have been copied to the new location.
- Expand Show Advanced Settings for additional organization options and to automatically add metadata when importing.
- Click the Copy Now button to copy your folder into your Mylio Photos Library.