In addition to tagging people with face recognition, Mylio Photos lets you associate photos, videos, or documents with named people in your library. This works similarly to a face tag without selecting a specific photo region and allows these images to be returned in search results for that person. The associated file will also be viewable in that person’s collection in People view.
- Open an image in Single Photo View.
- Click the info icon at the top of the right sidebar to reveal the right panel and access the Info Panel.
- Scroll down to the People section. Under Other People, click the plus icon .
- Choose a name from the list or type a name into the Who is this?.
- If the name hasn’t been used, you’ll be asked to confirm the first and last name. When you’re done, click the Create button.