Mylio Photos is the perfect way to collect everything that matters to you into a central library so you can easily organize and enjoy a lifetime of memories. To get started, use the Guided Import checklist or click the plus icon in the top app bar to open the Add Media dialog.
With Mylio Photos, you can quickly gather your photos, videos, and documents from various sources, including:
- Computers or External Drives.
- Cameras, Memory Cards, or Phones.
- Online Services, including Instagram, Facebook, Frame.io, Google Photos Library, and Flickr.
- Apple Photos.
- Legacy iPhoto, or Aperture Libraries.
- Android Media Library.
Supported File Types and Cameras
Mylio Photos supports many photo, video, and document formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, HEIC, Raw formats from most camera manufacturers, and several other file types.
- Click here for a full list of supported cameras.
- Click here for a full list of supported file types.
In This Chapter:
- Add Media with Guided Import
- Add Media From a Computer or External Drive
- Add Media From a Camera, Memory Card, or Phone
- Add Media From an Online Service
- Add Media From Apple Photos
- Add Media from an iPhoto or Aperture Library
- Add Media From Android Media Library
- Add Media from a Scanner
- Add Documents