Color has a powerful influence on a photograph’s overall look and feel. If the result straight out of the camera (or scanner) doesn’t look quite right, Mylio Photos has several tools to help you ensure natural-looking and realistic colors in your photographs.
Saturation and Vibrance, in the Color adjustments, control the overall amount of color in a photograph. Both sliders are helpful, but Vibrance is often the more significant problem solver.
- Open an image in Single Photo View, then click the edit icon to open the Edit Panel.
- On a computer or tablet, twirl down the arrow next to Color, then adjust the sliders to enhance your photo.
- On a phone, tap the edit icon , then tap the color icon . Tap Vibrance and Saturation to reveal the sliders for each tool.
- Vibrance – Vibrance adjusts the intensity of less saturated colors and minimizes the effect on well-saturated colors.
- Saturation – Saturation adjusts the intensity of all colors in a photo.
Other Color Options
Images are set to Color by default. Click Black & White to convert your image from full color to monochrome. If you’re working with scanned film negatives and wish to switch the colors to positive, choose Invert.