Batch Face Tagging is the most efficient way to tag multiple images simultaneously. Mylio Photos will intelligently group untagged faces that are likely the same person, allowing you to accept a specific face tag for that group.
- Click the Tools icon in the left sidebar and select Batch Face Tagging .
- Mylio Photos will automatically group photos it thinks are the same person and ask you to confirm.
- If Mylio Photos recognizes the person, a name will be suggested. Compare the name at the top of the screen with the faces below. If they match, click Approve . You can also Reject the match , Ignore the faces , or Skip these faces and return to them later.
- If Mylio Photos doesn’t recognize the person, you can type a name in the Who is this? field at the top of the screen.
- If some but not all faces match the suggested name, you can click on them individually to Approve, Select/add another name, or Reject.
- When you’re finished, click the in the upper right corner to return to the previous view.
Thanks for your feedback.