The All Photos view in Mylio Photos lets you browse your entire media library and includes various options to sort, search, and filter to find the exact image(s) you’re looking for.
- Click the All Photos icon in the left sidebar.
- Click the magnifying glass icon in the top app bar to Search using SmartTags, keywords, people, map locations, and more.
- Click the funnel icon in the left sidebar to access QuickFilters. Filter your media by various criteria, including SmartTags, Date, Type, Categories, People, Rating, Camera, and more.
- Click the ellipsis icon in the top app bar to access the More menu and adjust the Sort order.
- Understanding Annotations in All Photos View
Annotations are graphic overlays that display information about a photo, video, or document. You may notice one or more of the following annotations in the All Photos view.
Icons Descriptions Indicates that the image has GPS coordinates and location information. , , , , or Indicates that a star rating has been added to the image. Indicates that a color label has been added to the image. or Indicates that a pick or reject flag has been added to the image. Indicates that the image has been assigned a non-specific date (also known as a fuzzy date).
Additional and optional annotations may be present on the bottom left corner of each file to Show Title, Show Caption, and Show Date. To show or hide these annotations, click the ellipsis icon in the top app bar to access the More menu, choose Annotations, then toggle the switch next to each option to the ON or OFF position as desired.