Mylio Photos’ Map view shows your geotagged photos pinned to a map. Many cameras, including most smartphones, can record GPS location data when a photo is captured. Mylio Photos uses that information to create your Map view automatically. If you have photos without GPS data, you can easily add a location to the images so they appear in the Map view.
- Click the Map icon in the left sidebar.
- Zoom in to see additional detail and more precise locations.
- Using a touchscreen or a trackpad – Zoom using a pinch-in and pinch-out gesture.
- Using a mouse – Click the plus and minus icons at the bottom of the map to Zoom in and out. You can also use the Zoom slider located in the right sidebar.
- Search for a specific location by clicking into the Find Location field at the top of the map.
- To view a set of pinned photos, click or tap on the thumbnail pin to view the photos in a grid.
- To adjust the placement of a pin tap and hold or right-click on the pin.
- Remove GPS will delete the location information for the selected photos.
- Edit Location will allow you to move and adjust the placement of the pin on the map. When you’re satisfied with the placement, click the green checkmark on the pin to confirm. To cancel placement, click the red X .