Black-and-white photos have a timeless quality that works well for various subjects.
- Open an image in Single Photo View, then click the edit icon to open the Edit Panel.
- On a computer or tablet, twirl down the arrow next to Color, then select Black & White to desaturate the photo.
- On a phone, tap the edit icon , then tap the color options icon , then select Black & White.
- When selecting the Black & White option on a computer, Mylio Photos displays additional sliders to fine-tune your photo. The Red, Green, and Blue sliders reference tones from your color image to control luminance. They do not add or remove saturation. These options can be found on a phone by tapping the color icon then tapping Red, Green, Blue, and Add Color to reveal the sliders.
- Red – The Red slider increases or decreases the luminance of red tones from the color image.
- Green – The Green slider increases or decreases the luminance of green tones from the color image.
- Blue – The Blue slider increases or decreases the luminance of blue tones from the color image.
- Add Color – The Add Color slider allows you to bring back saturation from the color image.
- Open other editing adjustments to improve Tone, Details, and more to create depth and dimension.
Thanks for your feedback.