The Mylio Photos Help option puts the most essential resources for assistance at your fingertips. To view a guided help overlay and access the Help menu, click or tap the question mark icon in the top app bar. You can also access the Help menu from the More menu or use the Help menu in the operating system menu bar.
The guided help overlay provides an overview of Mylio Photos so you can easily find essential tools.
- Choose the Skip for Now button to close the Help options.
- Click or tap the Next button to see an overlay of the left sidebar, right sidebar, and top bar.
- Select More Help Options to view the Help menu.
Inside the Help menu, you’ll find several options:
- Quick Start Training – Watch a series of short videos to get up and running with Mylio Photos quickly.
- Join Our Community – Visit and join the Mylio Photos Community.
- Learn More About Mylio Photos+ – Get additional information on the features and benefits of a Mylio Photos+ subscription.
- How to Guide – Search the Mylio Photos Product Manual.
- Mylio Photos Fundamentals Course – Enjoy our free, full-length course with everything you need to know about Mylio Photos.
- Troubleshooting – Search the Mylio Photos Support Forum.
- Frequently Asked Questions – Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about Mylio Photos.
- Add/Remove Sample Library – Add or remove the sample library.
- Contact Mylio Support – Reach out to the Mylio Photos Support team for technical or account assistance.
- Show Support Options on Startup – Access advanced troubleshooting options.
- Console – Access the Mylio Photos Console.
- About Mylio Photos – Get information about the Mylio Photos app, such as the currently installed version.