Mylio Photos provides many options and configurations to help you maximize your media library. If you ever need to start over with your setup, follow the instructions below to factory reset the Mylio Photos application and each device associated with your Mylio account.
- Click the Dashboard icon in the left sidebar.
- Unregister each device associated with your Mylio account by clicking on a Device Card and choosing Unregister Device.
confirmand then click the Confirm button.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each device, saving the device you are currently using for last.
- After unregistering your final device, click Yes to Reset Local Library.
- Close Mylio Photos to begin the Factory Reset, then restart the application.
- Complete the Factory Reset by typing
resetand clicking Confirm.
- To reset mobile devices, delete the Mylio Photos app and re-download Mylio Photos from the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store.
- To reset any external hard drive devices configured with Mylio Photos, rename the
Mylio_abc123folder Mylio Photos creates on the drive.
- To reset a cloud device configured with Mylio Photos, delete or rename the