When capturing photos of multiple people, such as a concert or public event, the image may include the faces of people you don’t know. Tag the face(s) you want to remember, then use the Ignore Untagged Faces option to remove the rest from your Untagged collection.
- Open an image in Single Photo View.
- Click the Face Tagging icon in the right sidebar.
- If Mylio Photos detects a face, you’ll be prompted to identify the person in the photo.
- If you have NOT previously tagged this person, click on the Who is this? text field and type in a name. In the New Person pop-up, confirm the name, then click the Create button.
- If you have previously tagged this person, select their name from the list or start typing it into the Who is this? field, then select the correct name from the list.
- If multiple faces are highlighted with circles, repeat step 3 for each person you wish to tag in the photo.
- To ignore the remaining face tags, click the info icon at the top of the right sidebar to reveal the right panel and access the Info Panel*.
- Scroll down to the People section and click Ignore Untagged Faces.