The Frame.io Importer allows users to import an entire Frame.io project or a folder within a project. This feature is designed for digital photographers and video creatives who use the Camera to Cloud technology from Frame.io. With the Frame.io importer, users can easily connect their workflow to all creative applications and local storage.
Frame.io is a cloud-based collaboration platform. It provides a centralized space where users can upload, review, and share media files with team members, clients, and collaborators. Frame.io also works with Camera to Cloud technology that is being integrated into several newer camera models.
- Click or tap the Add Media icon in the top app bar.
- Select Add media from an online service.
- Select Frame.io Folder Importer.
- Log in using your Frame.io email address and password, then click Allow to grant Mylio permission to access content in your Frame.io account.
- Select the Project or Folder you wish to import, then click Select.
- In the Destination field, select the folder where you’d like to store your Frame.io media.
- Expand Show Advanced Settings for additional organization options and to automatically add metadata when importing.
- Click Copy Now to download and import your Frame.io project or folder into your Mylio Photos Library.