- Click the plus icon in the top app bar to open the Add Media dialog.
- Select Add media from an online service.
- Choose Instagram, log in to your account, and authorize Mylio Photos to access your Instagram account.
- Review the Destination for your import. Mylio Photos will automatically create an Instagram folder, but you can choose an alternate location.
- Expand Show Advanced Settings for additional organization options and to automatically add metadata when importing.
- Click Copy Now to download and import your Instagram photos into your Mylio Photos Library.
Thanks for your feedback.