The Mylio Photos Community, located at community.mylio.com, is your hub for Mylio Photos news, events, education, photo sharing, and more. Find other Mylio Photos users and get inspired!
Mylio Photos Community FAQs
What is the Mylio Photos Community?
The Mylio Photos Community is a place for Mylio users to share photos, get the latest Mylio news, explore educational articles and videos, ask questions, attend live events, and more.
What is the Mylio Support Forum?
The Mylio Support Forum is primarily a place for users and the Mylio customer success team to chat about problems and solutions when using Mylio Photos.
How is the Mylio Photos Community different from the Mylio Support Forum?
The Mylio Photos Community is very visual with photo sharing, education-based content, and a place for Mylio Photos users to socialize.
The Mylio Support Forum is the place to go when you have technical questions or want to share solutions and workarounds with other users.
Do I have to join the Mylio Photos Community?
Membership in the Mylio Photos Community is optional and FREE! We hope you’ll enjoy your time there and find useful content, but we recognize that the social media-style format doesn’t appeal to everyone.
Can I be a member of the Mylio Photos Community and the Mylio Support Forum?
Absolutely! While the two sites may occasionally overlap on certain content (such as important Mylio News), they serve very different purposes. The Community is social and education-based, while the Support Forum is more technical and primarily text-based.
How do I join the Mylio Photos Community?
Go to https://community.mylio.com. Create an account and join in the fun!
How do I log into the Mylio Photos Community?
Go to https://community.mylio.com and enter your login credentials. If this is your first visit to the Mylio Photos Community, you’ll be prompted to create a new account.
Your login information for the Mylio Photos Community is unique and is not associated with your Mylio Account or Mylio Support Forum Account.
We use a third-party platform (Mighty Networks) to host the Mylio Photos Community. As a result, the login credentials for this site are not shared with your Mylio Account or Forum account.
How do I log into the Mylio Support Forum?
Your login information for the Mylio Support Forum is unique and is not associated with your Mylio Account or Mylio Photos Community Account.
We use a third-party platform to host the Mylio Support Forum. As a result, the login credentials for this site are not shared with your Mylio Account or Community account.
Why can’t I use my Mylio Account to log in to the Community and Forum?
At this time, both the Mylio Photos Community and Mylio Support Forum are run on third-party platforms. This means that they have their own unique login systems and require unique credentials that are separate from your Mylio Account.
Sharing to the Mylio Photos Community
- Select the photo you wish to share in the Mylio Photos Community, click the Share icon in the right sidebar*, and choose Export.
- Choose the following settings:
- File Type – JPEG
- Resolution – Medium
- Quality – Medium
- Adjust the Metadata settings and toggle the switch to apply a Watermark if desired.
- Click the Export button, choose where you want to save your exported file(s) on your hard drive, then click Save.
Post Your Photo to the Mylio Photos Community
- Go to community.mylio.com in your browser and log in.
- Click on Groups in the left sidebar.
- Click the View Group button on Share a Photo.
- If this is your first visit to the group, click the Join Group button.
- Click the + button at the top of the feed and select Quick Post.
- In the Share Your Thoughts field, enter some information about your photograph.
- Click the Video, Photo, File icon and locate the photo you want to share on your hard drive.
- When you’re finished, click the Post button in the upper right corner of the screen.