Keeping Mylio Photos up to date means you always have the newest features and tools at your fingertips.
Automatic Updates for Computers
If you have an active internet connection and an update is available, you’ll be prompted to install the update when you launch the application.
- Launch Mylio Photos on a computer.
- You’ll receive a notification within the application if an update is available.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
Automatic Updates for Mobile Devices
Automatic updates on smartphones and tablets are controlled by settings you choose at the device level for all applications. By default, automatic updates are likely enabled for your device.
Learn more about manual and automatic updates:
- iOS/iPadOS https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202180
- Android https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113412?hl=en
Manually Check for an Update
If you aren’t asked to update when the application opens, you can prompt Mylio Photos to check for updates. You will need an active internet connection to update your device.
- Open Mylio Photos and manually prompt the application to check for updates.
- Windows – Open the Help menu in the top menu bar and choose Check for Updates.
- macOS – Open the Mylio menu in the top menu bar and choose Check for Updates.
- If an update for Mylio Photos is available, you’ll be prompted to install the update automatically.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with installing the update.