Occasionally, Mylio Photos may not recognize all faces in a photo. This can happen if a face is partially obscured or blurry. When that happens, you add face tags manually. This is also a great option for including face tags for pets or other non-human faces.
- Open an image in Single Photo View.
- Click the Face Tagging icon in the right sidebar.
- Locate the face you want to tag, then click and hold on the face until the Who is this? prompt appears.
- Choose a name from the list or type a name into the Who is this?.
- If the name hasn’t been used, you’ll be asked to confirm the first and last name. When you’re done, click the Create button.