The Folders view in Mylio Photos represents folders on your computer, external hard drives, and other devices that contain your original photos and videos. As you add media to your Mylio Photos Library, you may decide to reorganize your media into different folders to make the contents easier to find.
- Select the image(s) you want to move.
- Right-click your selection or tap the kebab icon in the right sidebar to access the Actions menu, then select Photo/Folder > Move to Folder or choose Organize > Move to Folder from the operating system menu bar.
- In the Choose Destination dialog, locate where you’d like to place the selected media and click Select.
- Use the Filter by folder name field to quickly find a specific folder by name.
- Browse the Folder Tree to locate a folder.
- Select a folder in the Folder Tree where you’d like to place a new folder, then click the New Folder button to create a new folder.
- Browse Recent Folders you’ve accessed.