Albums let you group your photos in infinite ways. From documenting your favorite vacations to tracking projects like that neverending home remodel, Albums can help you stay organized and ensure essential files are easy to find. You can even create nested sub-albums, or share an album as an online gallery with friends and family. Once you’ve created a few Albums, you can easily browse the Albums view, or use Dynamic Search to find a specific album by name.
Creating an Album
- Click the Albums icon in the left sidebar.
- Click the Add New Album icon in the right sidebar or choose Organize > New Album from the operating system menu bar.
- Enter an Album Name, assign one or more Categories, then click Create.
Adding Media to an Album
- Select the image(s) you want to add to an Album.
- Right-click your selection or tap the kebab icon in the right sidebar to access the Actions menu then select Add to Album or choose Organize > Add to Album from the operating system menu bar.
- Select an existing Album and click Continue or click the button to create a New Album, enter a new Album Name, assign Categories, and click Create.