Permanently deleting media can be necessary for a variety of reasons. Here are a few examples:
- A photo or video is no longer needed.
- Photos are blurry or otherwise unrecognizable.
- You have duplicates you wish to dispose of.
Deleting Individual Files
- Select the image(s) you want to delete.
- Right-click your selection or tap the kebab icon in the right sidebar to access the Actions menu and select Photo > Delete File(s) to permanently delete the file(s) from your Mylio Photos Library and file system.
Deleting a Folder (and its Contents)
Thanks for your feedback.