Mylio Photos’ Publish to FamilySearch feature allows users to post photos about their ancestors as Memories to the familysearch.org website. Memories can be viewed on the FamilySearch website and the FamilySearch mobile apps. When you post to FamilySearch, everyone else on your family tree can see and enjoy the content. Additionally, FamilySearch memories are entered into a permanent archive, ensuring that relatives in future generations can see the pictures and other media posted.
- Enable the Family History Metadata Panel.
- Click the info icon at the top of the right sidebar to reveal the right panel and access the Info Panel.
- In the Family History section, click the Post Memories to Family Search button.
- Check the box to agree to the Submission Agreement, then click Continue.
- Sign in to your FamilySearch.org account.
- Click the Accept button to allow the connection between Mylio Photos and your FamilySearch.org account.
- Enter a description for each image you’re uploading, then click the Post button.
- Once the upload is complete, you can find your image on the FamilySearch.org website under Memories.