The Frame.io publish tool allows users to export files to a Frame.io project or a folder. This feature is designed for digital photographers and video creatives using collaboration tools and Camera to Cloud technology from Frame.io. The Frame.io publish tool allows users to easily share their projects and collaborate with other creatives.
Frame.io is a cloud-based collaboration platform. It provides a centralized space where users can upload, review, and share media files with team members, clients, and collaborators. Frame.io also works with Camera to Cloud technology that is being integrated into several newer camera models.
- Select a file, then click the Share icon from the right sidebar.
- Choose Publish Frame.io Version.
- Log in using your Frame.io email address and password, then click Allow to grant Mylio Photos permission to access content in your Frame.io account.
- If this is the first time you’ve uploaded this file, select a Project or Folder, then click the Select button.
- If you’re uploading a new version of a previously uploaded file, select
- Upload to a Frame.io Folder to add the file as a new copy, choose the Project or Folder, then click the Select button.
- Upload as Stacks to Frame.io to stack a new file version with the original.
- Select the export options you’d like to use, then click the Publish button.