Whether you need to correct a misspelling, change a nickname to a given name, or change a name due to another life event such as marriage, Mylio Photos makes it simple to update or change the names of people you’ve identified and tagged.
- Click the People icon in the left sidebar.
- Select the person whose name you want to change, then click the info icon at the top of the right sidebar to reveal the right panel and access the Info Panel.
- Click the text field(s) to make any necessary changes.
- If desired, add a phone number, FamilySearch ID, or notes about that person.
Fixing Incorrect Face Tags
It is easy to fix if a face has been tagged with the wrong name.
- Open an image in Single Photo View.
- Click the Face Tagging icon in the right sidebar to see detected faces and tags.
- If a face is tagged with an incorrect name, click or tap on the face, locate the correct name from the list, or type in a new name.