Editing in Mylio Photos is non-destructive, meaning you can adjust edits or return the image to its unedited state at any time. This frees you to experiment with dramatic style changes and reset as needed.
- Resetting Edits on a Computer or Tablet
- Open an edited image in Single Photo View, then click the edit icon to open the Edit Panel.
- Click the Reset Edits icon at the top of the Edit Panel or the Reset All Edits button at the bottom of the Edit Panel.
- Resetting Edits on a Phone
- Open an edited image in Single Photo View, then click the edit icon .
- Tap Reset.
- Make any other desired edits, then tap Done when finished.
Thanks for your feedback.