Mylio Photos for Android allows you to store the Mylio Photos app and Mylio Photos Library on an SD card. This gives you the option to expand the storage capacity of your Android device and hold more photos at higher resolutions (e.g., Previews and Originals).
- Open Mylio Photos on your Android device with an SD card inserted.
- Tap the ellipsis icon in the top app bar to access the More menu and choose Sync Panel.
- Expand the Devices section, then tap the phone icon next to your Android device’s name to open the Device Settings.
- Tap the*Launch Storage Manager* button.
- Mylio Photos will close and launch the Storage Manager or ask you to quit Mylio Photos and restart it.
- Tap the Change button to change the storage location, then choose Secondary and tap the Choose button.
- Storage Manager will ask you to confirm the change before proceeding.