Auto-Advance helps you rate and tag a group of photos quickly. Start by adding a star rating, flag, or color label, or use face tag. Once a rating or tag has been added, the app will automatically advance to the next image.
- Enable Auto-Advance
Auto-Advance is off by default but can be enabled anytime.
- Select a photo, or series of photos.
- Click the tag icon in the right sidebar to open the Rating Bar.
- Toggle the switch next to Auto-Advance to turn it ON.
- Customizing Auto-Advance
Mylio Photos allows you to customize what actions initiate Auto-Advance to the following image.
- Click the ellipsis icon in the top app bar to access the More menu and choose Settings.
- Select Device Appearance and scroll to the bottom.
- Under Auto-Advance, toggle the switch next to Rating/Label/Flag in all views to the ON position to advance to the next photo after rating an image.
- Select OFF, People View, or All Views to advance to the next photo when the last face has been tagged in a picture.