- Login to your Backblaze B2 account in a browser.
- If you don’t have a Backblaze account, sign up at https://www.backblaze.com/b2/cloud-storage.html.
- If you already have a Backblaze account for personal backup or B2 storage, log in to your account. Go to My Settings. Under Enabled Products, check the box next to B2 Cloud Storage.
- Under My Account, choose Buckets under B2 Cloud Storage, then click the button to Create a Bucket.
- Set up your Bucket with the following settings, then click Create a Bucket:
- Create a Bucket Unique Name.
- Set Files in Bucket are to Private.
- Set Default Encryption to Disable.
- Set Object Lock to Disable.
- Copy the Bucket Name and Endpoint address and paste the information into a safe place (e.g., a notes app or word processing document) for later use.
- Under Account, choose App Keys, then click the button to Add a New Application Key.
- Set up your Key with the following settings, then click Create a New Key:
- Create a Name of Key.
- Under Allow access to Bucket(s), choose the name of the Bucket you created in step 3.
- Choose Read and Write for Type of Access.
- Once your Key has been created, copy the keyID, keyName, and applicationKey and paste the information into a safe place (e.g., a notes app or word processing document) for later use.
- Click the Dashboard icon in the left sidebar.
- Select Devices then click or tap the ADD button at the top of the Devices section then choose Cloud Service from the Add Device dialog.
- Choose S3 Compatible Cloud or NAS Storage.
- Choose either Encrypt my files or Don’t encrypt my files. Then click the Add Cloud Drive button.
- Locate the Bucket Name and Endpoint address that you copied in step 4.
https://at the beginning of the URL. For example,
/bucketnameto the end of the URL. For example
- Paste the URL with
/bucketnameto the Server Endpoint (URL) field in Mylio Photos+.
- Enter the Key ID you copied in step 7 into the Access Key field.
- Enter the Application Key you copied in step 7 into the Secret Key field.
- Click the Connect button. Once the connection is complete, you’ll see a success message.
- Mylio Photos+ will analyze the Cloud service you choose and recommend a setup based on your Mylio Photos Library size and the available storage of the Cloud service you’re adding. In this example, Mylio Photos+ recommends that BackBlaze B2 be set up as a Vault, which will keep a complete copy of the Mylio Photos Library.
- Once you’ve selected your preferred sync policy, click or tap the Looks Good button to complete the setup. Backblaze B2 will be added and visible in the Devices section of the Dashboard.
Thanks for your feedback.