Mylio Photos allows you to organize and arrange your images and folders via Drag and Drop. This is a convenient way to get organized and make media in your library easier to find.
- Click Folders icon in the left sidebar.
- Click or tap on the Navigation icon in the left sidebar to view a Folder Tree in the left panel.
- Click on a folder to view its contents in the image window then select the individual file(s) or folder(s) you wish to move.
- Locate to the folder you want to use as the destination for your files in the folder tree using the disclosure arrows and .
- Click and drag the selected media in the image window to the destination in the folder tree.
Confirm Drag and Drop Action
On occasion, you may inadvertently move an image or folder onto another folder, initiating a change by accident. To minimize this, Mylio Photos gives you the option to set a warning with a prompt asking you to confirm the move.