Mylio Photos’ Dynamic Search is the most innovative and fastest way to find specific files. The application dynamically indexes your files as you add and import media into your Mylio Photos Library. This information is added to a blazing-fast SQL database that produces search results faster than any other tool currently on the market. As you use Dynamic Search, it learns the type of data you commonly search for and creates custom indexes for your library, making subsequent searches even more efficient. Users can even apply QuickFilters to further narrow search results on numerous criteria, including date, file format, quality, and much more.
As you use Dynamic Search, it will learn the type of data you commonly search for and create custom indexes specific to your device. This makes subsequent searches even faster. Need to narrow down the results? Apply QuickFIlters on criteria like date, file format, quality, and more.
Mylio Photos dynamically scans and indexes:
- AI SmartTags, which recognize over 1,000 activities, objects, and image properties.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR), which recognizes text in images.
- Face Detection, which identifies people and matches them to names based on user input.
- Image Metadata, including embedded camera EXIF data and user-added IPTC and copyright information.
- GPS and Location Information, including GPS coordinates, which are reverse geocoded into human-readable addresses.
- Click the magnifying glass icon in the left sidebar.
- Enter your search in the text field at the top of the screen, then press
returnon the keyboard.
- Browse the search results by section (e.g., Photos, Folders, People, Place, Test in Photos (OCR), and more).
- Double-click on items in the results to see the photos, folder, event, etc.
- Return to the search results by clicking the magnifying glass icon in the left sidebar.