Once you’ve identified a face, you can start tagging groups of photos with that person. Mylio scans your images and when a face is recognized from a previous tag, it will ask you to confirm the identification.
- Open Mylio and go to the People View.
- Each person you’ve tagged will have their own collection. If Mylio has found new photos of that person, you’ll see an identification needed icon on the collection.
- Open a collection with the identification needed icon. At the top of the screen, you’ll see three tabs: All, Confirmed, and Proposed.
- All shows confirmed and unconfirmed faces of a person.
- Confirmed shows only confirmed faces of a person.
- Proposed shows faces that Mylio has recognized but require your confirmation.
- Choose the Proposed tab and evaluate the images. You can approve or reject faces individually or select multiple faces to tag or reject.
- Select a photo or group of photos and apply one of the following actions:
- Click/tap the Checkmark icon to confirm the identification.
- Click/tap the Question Mark icon to choose another name from your list or add a new name.
- Click/tap the X to reject Mylio’s identification and prefer not to tag that person.
- Click the Navigate Back arrow to return to the People View.
Thanks for your feedback.
Hinterlasse einen Kommentar.