The Mylio Clipboard is a convenient tool that allows you to temporarily store photos when moving them between Folders, Albums, and other views.
- Open Mylio and go to the Album View.
- Click the + icon in the Quick Actions Bar to add a new Album.
- Add an Album Name and click Create.
- Select the image(s) you want to add from any view.
- Open the Actions Menu in the Quick Actions Bar and select Add to Mylio Clipboard.
- Return to the Album View and drag the image(s) from the Mylio Clipboard to your Album(s).
- When you’re finished, click the Clear button the Mylio Clipboard. (Clearing the Mylio Clipboard does not duplicate, move, or delete your Original photos.)
Thanks for your feedback.
Hinterlasse einen Kommentar.