Mylio’s Calendar View can be customized in a variety of ways to help ensure your most important photos are front and center.
- Open Mylio, click the View menu in the Navigation Bar, and choose Settings.
- Open the Calendar section.
- Adjust the following options:
- Featured Photo Ranking – Mylio automatically picks a featured cover photo for each Year, Month, and Day on your Life Calendar™. Featured Photo Ranking allows you to modify the criteria that Mylio uses to choose the featured photo.
- Number of event bars to display – Adjust the number of displayed Event Bars on your Calendar. A higher number will show more Events on each Cover Photo but may appear cluttered. A lower number will look cleaner but displays fewer events. All Events can be seen in the Info Panel in the Details Panel.
- Hide events longer than – If an Event is longer than a timeframe you specify, it will be hidden from the Calendar view.
Thanks for your feedback.
Hinterlasse einen Kommentar.