For the family historian, Mylio is an invaluable tool for organizing and consolidating scanned family photos or slides. While each scanner is slightly different, they all create image files on your computer, which can then be imported to Mylio.
- Scan images using your scanner’s software.
- Save scans as high-resolution TIFF files to preserve maximum detail for your archives. High-quality JPEGs also work well.
- Add images to a folder as desired.
- You can create a folder just to hold your scanned images. Then, add this folder to your Mylio Library. When you add new images to this folder, Mylio will detect these photos. You can then move them between folders using the Mylio Clipboard.
- You can also use the Import command to copy or move scanned images into a desired folder in Mylio.
Thanks for your feedback.
Hinterlasse einen Kommentar.