While we all try to keep our photo and video files organized, it is common for some image files to be scattered in different folders. Mylio makes consolidating and organizing these images simple with a Drag and Drop Import option.
To add a photo or group of photos to Mylio using Drag and Drop:
- Open Mylio.
- In your Windows Explorer or macOS Finder, locate the photos you want to import.
- Drag the photo(s) directly onto the Mylio application window on macOS or Windows. (macOS users can also drag photos directly on to the Mylio icon in the Dock).
- This will launch Mylio’s Import Options.
- Choose the Destination Folder where you’d like to save the image.
- Select the Options you’d like to apply and be sure to click Show Advanced Settings for additional choices, then click the Import Now button.
Thanks for your feedback.
Hinterlasse einen Kommentar.
Alex schrieb: May 19, 2022
How does one access Mylio through PC, or Mac to drag & drop. Windows store? Mobile device connect?