Using Mylio’s Photo > Edit with Lightroom option is designed for those who want to use Mylio as their primary photo organizer and wish to access Lightroom’s editing capabilities.
To set up Lightroom as an external editor:
- Select a photo then go to the Photo Menu (in the top menu bar) and choose Edit with Lightroom. This will launch Lightroom Classic’s import screen.
- Lightroom has several import options. These are recommended settings:
- The Source folder is automatically selected based on the image you’re sending from Mylio.
- You have the option to Copy as DNG, Copy, Move, or Add. We recommend you select Add. This will add your photo to your Lightroom Library without moving it from its original location.
- The destination will be your primary Lightroom Catalog.
- Click Import to bring your photo into Lightroom.
- From Lightroom’s Develop module, edit as desired.
- When you’ve finished editing, return to the Library module and drag your edited photo to the Photostream under Mylio in the Publish Services section. Open the Photostream and click Publish. This will create a Preview image in Mylio with your Lightroom edits.
Upon returning to Mylio, your Preview image will be stacked with your Original, unedited photo. To access your full-resolution file with edits, open Lightroom and locate the file in your Mylio Photostream under Publish Services.
Thanks for your feedback.
Hinterlasse einen Kommentar.