When working with older digital photos or scanned images with incorrect time and date metadata, you may want to simply mark these photos as Undated, rather than setting a specific date or date range. You can always come back to these images to add dates and times in the future.
To remove time and date in Mylio:
- Open Mylio and select a photo, or series of photos.
- Open the Info Panel in the Details Panel.
- Click on the Capture Date & Time to edit it.
- Select Undated then click the Set button.
To locate Undated photos:
- Open Mylio and double-click on the Calendar view.
- Scroll to the top of the calendar to locate the Undated container.
- Click or tap on Undated to show all photos and videos that have been marked as Undated or are missing date and time metadata.
Thanks for your feedback.
Hinterlasse einen Kommentar.