Adding a NAS (network attached storage) as a Vault is a simple way to protect and back up your photos.
To add a NAS as a Vault:
- Open Mylio and ensure that the NAS is connected to your computer.
- Go to the Dashboard view and select Actions.
- Click the ADD DEVICE button, then select NAS.
- Review the “Things to Know” dialog, then click the Add NAS button.
- A Windows Explorer or macOS Finder window will open, navigate to the NAS folder where you would like to store your Mylio Library, then click Open
- Your NAS will be listed as a new Device in the Devices section of the Dashboard.
Thanks for your feedback.