Advanced Settings under Device Quality provides additional control over how your photos and files sync.
- Open Mylio and select the Dashboard view and choose Devices.
- Click or tap on a device to open the Device Settings, then select Device Quality.
- Click on Advanced Settings to expand additional options.
- Choose a Device Quality setting of Thumbnails, Auto Optimized, or Vault.
- Thumbnails – A Thumbnail is a small version of your photo (20-30 KB) that is typically used for referencing your full library. Thumbnails are ideal for mobile devices, but do not allow editing.
- Auto Optimized – Mylio will manage the photo-quality settings based on the available storage on the selected device.
- Vault – Mylio will use the device as a Vault to store a complete copy of all full-size photo and video files in your Mylio Library.
- Click Show Customizations to specify if Mylio should sync some or all Previews and/or Originals.
- If you are changing quality settings for the device you’re currently using, you’ll have the following two options:
- Tap to Sync – When enabled, an icon is placed at the top right of each folder that allows you to easily adjust the sync quality setting for each folder.
- Sync Panel – When enabled, the Sync Panel will appear within the Details Panel on your current device, so you can easily manage both device and folder quality settings.
- Adjust settings for documents and videos if desired.
- Keep documents/videos smaller than – Because Mylio does not make Preview versions of videos or documents, you may want to limit the amount of storage your Original video and document files can use. Use the slider to set specific file size limits or select All or None.
- Once you’ve adjusted your settings, click the Apply Changes button.
Thanks for your feedback.