An organized folder structure is a very rewarding and worthwhile endeavor, but manually organizing folders can be time-consuming and tedious. Mylio’s Auto Organize can help streamline the process of organizing and consolidating folders by automatically grouping photos and videos based on their metadata.
- Using Auto Organize is a permanent action and cannot be undone.
- Your photos and videos will be sorted both inside Mylio and on your computer, hard drive, or other device holding originals.
- Auto Organize uses the metadata from your photos and videos. If the metadata is incorrect, media will not be sorted correctly.
- Auto Organize is available for macOS and Windows computers only. It is not available on iOS and Android devices.
Using Auto Organize
- Open Mylio and go to the Folders View.
- Select the folder(s) you want to organize.
- Open the Organize menu and select Organize Folders.
- Choose how you would like your folder organized: Year/Month, Year, Day, or Custom.
- Once the Auto Organize has been run, your photos will be displayed in their new hierarchy and the structure will be updated on all your Mylio devices.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.