- Open Mylio and select a Folder or Album to use for your Slideshow.
- Access the View Menu from the Navigation Bar and choose Play Slideshow.
- Choose from the following settings:
- Shuffle – Mylio will randomize the slideshow images from the selected Folder or Album.
- Show Title and Caption – The photo’s Title and Caption will be displayed during the Slideshow.
- Display – This slider lets you choose how long to display a photo before moving to the next one.
- Transition – Choose from Crossfade or Push to animate the transition or choose None for no animation.
- Transition Duration – This slider lets you speed up or slow down the transition between photos.
- Click Play to view your slideshow.
- Control the slideshow from the Play Bar.
- Activate the Play Bar by tapping a touch screen or moving the mouse.
- Click the X to end the slideshow.
- Use the arrows to move forward and backward in the slideshow.
- Press the Pause/Play button to stop or start the slideshow.
- Click the Gear icon to adjust the slideshow settings.
Thanks for your feedback.