Black-and-white photos have a timeless quality that works well for a variety of subjects.
- Open an image in Single Photo View, then open the Edit Panel in the Details Panel.
- If necessary, expand the Tone section, and click the Show More button.
- Click on the Black & White button to desaturate the photo.
- When the Black & White button is selected Mylio displays additional sliders to fine-tune your photo. The Red, Green, and Blue sliders reference tones from your color image to control luminance. They do not add or remove saturation.
- Red – The Red slider increases or decreases the luminance of red tones from the color image.
- Green – The Green slider increases or decreases the luminance of green tones from the color image.
- Blue – The Blue slider increases or decreases the luminance of blue tones from the color image.
- Add Color – The Add Color slider allows you to bring back saturation from the color image.
- Use the remaining sliders such as Exposure, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Blacks, Whites, and Clarity to create depth and dimension.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.