If you’ve created an editing recipe you love, you can easily reuse it by saving your Preset on all your devices.
- Open an image in Single Photo View, then open the Edit Panel in the Details Panel.
- Edit your photo using the Tone and Color adjustments (You can use a built-in preset as a starting point if you wish).
- When you’ve finished editing, scroll up to the Presets section and click the Add button at the bottom of the Presets list. (If the Add button is not visible, click Show More to reveal the rest of the list.)
- Create a Name for your Preset.
- Under Include Adjustments, you have the following options:
- None – This will not save any of the Tone and Color adjustments but will give you the option of saving only the Crop and/or Rotate settings in your Preset.
- Changed ones – This will save your Tone and Color adjustments, and when applied to another image will only adjust those sliders that were changed and preserve settings in sliders that are not referenced.
- All – This will save your Tone and Color adjustments, and when applied to another image will reset and adjust all sliders to match the new Preset settings.
- Toggle the switch next to Include Crop if you’d like your custom Preset to include crop settings.
- Toggle the switch next to Include Angle if you’d like your custom Preset to include rotation settings.
- Click Save – your Preset is now ready to use on additional photos and will be synced to all your devices.
Thanks for your feedback.