Cropping a photo can be done for several reasons such as:
- Removing unwanted subjects or irrelevant details
- Changing the aspect ratio
- Improving the overall composition
To crop a photo:
- Open an image in Single Photo View, then click or tap the Crop icon in the Details Panel.
- To crop, drag any of the corners or handles to modify the cropping rectangle.
- The default aspect ratio is Free, meaning that you can move the handles to create a custom shape.
- If you wish to crop to a specific ratio, click Free at the bottom of Mylio and select a crop preset. Choose from common sizes or enter a custom aspect ratio.
- When an aspect ratio other than Free is selected, the option to switch between a vertical and horizontal crop will be shown at the top of the aspect ratio menu.
- Square crops are popular for social media. You will also find other common sizes for printing, presentations, and more.
- To move the image inside the crop, click inside the image and drag to reposition the image in the crop rectangle.
- When you’re happy with the results, press Enter on your keyboard or select Done at the bottom of Mylio.
Thanks for your feedback.