Mylio offers several choices for customizing the text and placement of your watermark.
- Follow these steps to add a watermark on a computer or mobile device.
- After toggling the Apply Watermark option ON, click or tap the arrow to the right of your current watermark.
- Choose from the following settings:
- Watermark Text – Enter the text you would like applied to your photos.
- Horizontal – Choose the horizontal placement for your watermark.
- Vertical – Choose the vertical placement for your watermark.
- Height % – Choose the height (size) of your watermark as a percentage of the total photo.
- Margin % – Choose the distance from the edge of the photo for your watermark. A higher % will create a larger inset.
- Font – Choose the font for your watermark. (Windows and macOS only, not available for Android and iOS.)
- Foreground Color – Choose a color for your watermark text.
- Background Color – Choose a background color for your watermark, if desired.
- Click or tap the back arrow at the top of the Watermark dialog, then continue with your share/export if using a computer or tap the X in the upper left corner on mobile devices to save your settings.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.