When you edit an image in Mylio, a record of all adjustments you make are saved in an XMP file. When you export a final image, Mylio applies those adjustments to your photo and generates a finished file that contains all your changes and is ready to send to others, upload to social media, or print.
To export adjusted photos:
- Select the image(s), Folder, or Album you wish to export.
- Click the Share icon from the Quick Actions Bar and select Export.
- Set the Export Image Settings as desired.
- Click the Export button, select the destination for your exported photo(s), then click Save.
Your photo(s) can now be found in the destination location you specified and are ready to be shared outside of Mylio.
Export Image Settings
- File Type – You can choose from four file formats: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and Unmodified Original.
- Resolution – This allows you to choose the pixel dimensions of your exported photo. You can select from presets including Small, Medium, Large, Original, or set a custom pixel width.
- Quality – This allows you to assign a quality setting that will affect the overall compression and file size of the exported photo. Choose between Low, Medium, High, and Maximum.
- Metadata – The Metadata option allows you to control what information about your photo is embedded into the exported file.
- Camera EXIF – includes the camera model, lens, exposure, and white balance information.
- Caption and Keywords – includes caption, title, keywords, and author information
- Copyright – Includes copyright information
- IPTC – Includes IPTC creator fields
- People – Includes person’s name and face-tagging info (does not include phone numbers or birthdays)
- Places – Includes GPS information, if available
- Apply Watermark – Allows you to create and apply a text watermark to your exported photograph. Learn more about Watermarks here.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.