Exporting from your Mylio Library allows you to share your images with social media, websites, and printing services that are not part of Mylio’s built-in sharing options.
To export photos to a Folder to share externally:
- Select the photo(s) you wish to export, click the Share icon in the Quick Actions Bar and choose Export.
- Choose from the following settings:
- *File Type *– JPEG, PNG, or TIFF
- Resolution – Small, Medium, Large, Original, or Custom
- Quality – Low, Medium, High, or Maximum
- Metadata – Camera EXIF, Caption and Keywords, Ratings, Copyright, IPTC, People, and Places
- Apply Watermark – ON or OFF
- Click the Export button, choose where you want to save your exported file(s) on your hard drive, then click Save. Your photos are ready to be shared anywhere outside of Mylio.
Thanks for your feedback.