It’s easy to share image(s), Albums, and Folders from Mylio to Flickr.
- Open Mylio and select the photo(s), Album, or Folder to export to Flickr. (Click here to learn how to select multiple images.)
- Click the Share icon in the Quick Actions Bar and choose Flickr.
- If this is your first export to Flicker, you’ll be prompted to log in and grant Flickr permission to allow uploads from Mylio.
- From the Flickr dialog, enter a Description, choose a Flickr Album (or create a new one), select the Metadata you want included in your upload, and if you’d like to apply a Watermark to your photo.
- If you’re uploading multiple images, use the arrow buttons beneath the photo thumbnail to adjust the settings for each photo.
- When you’re ready to upload, click Post to send your photos to Flickr.
- Once the upload is complete, your browser will open and ask you to confirm the settings for your photo(s). Make any necessary adjustments, then click Save.
Thanks for your feedback.