Importing photos from Facebook is a quick and easy way to populate your Mylio Library with some of your favorite photos.
To import Facebook photos:
- Open Mylio and click the Import icon in the Navigation Bar.
- Select Add media from an online service.
- Select Facebook, log in to your account, and authorize Mylio to access your Facebook account.
- Choose the Facebook Album(s) you wish to import, then click the Select button.
- In the Destination Folder field, select the location where you’d like to store your photos. We recommend creating a “Facebook Photos” folder in your Mylio Library Folder.
- Expand the Show Advanced Settings and make any necessary adjustments to the settings.
- File Naming – This allows you to rename files as you import them to Mylio. This can be helpful in making images easier to find with filters and search. For example, you can rename IMG_9962.jpg as tropical_vacation_1 or any other descriptive name.
- Folder Organization – This setting enables you to keep your folder organized “as is” or change it to further organize the images in the folder by the date they were taken.
- Click Import Now to download and import your Facebook photos to Mylio.
Thanks for your feedback.