Mylio makes importing your legacy iPhoto or Aperture Library quick and easy. Our Aperture and iPhoto import tool can access most of the information found in legacy iPhoto and Aperture Libraries. For a complete list of what is imported from Aperture and iPhoto to Mylio, please see the Aperture and iPhoto Edits page in the Appendix.
To import image files from iPhoto or Aperture:
- Make sure that Aperture and iPhoto are closed, then open Mylio and click the Import icon in the Navigation Bar.
- Choose Add media from Apple Photos, iPhoto, or Aperture.
- Select your Aperture or iPhoto Library and click Continue.
- If your Aperture or iPhoto library is not found automatically by Mylio, select Other Library and navigate to that library on your hard drive.
- Mylio will display information about your Aperture or iPhoto Library and calculate the size.
- Confirm the information, then click Import Now.