Before using iCloud Photo Library with Mylio’s import on a mobile device such as an iPhone or iPad, it is important to configure your device with the following settings.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select your name at the top, then select iCloud.
- Select Photos and choose Download and Keep Originals.
Now you’re ready to import your iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone or iPad to Mylio.
The first time you log into Mylio on your Apple device, you’ll have the option to automatically add photos taken with this device to your Mylio Library. If you choose to skip this step you can always add it at any time using the steps below.
- Download and install Mylio on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open Mylio on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select the View menu (three vertical dots in the upper-right corner).
- On an iPhone or iPod Touch, select Settings, then choose Import. On an iPad, click the Import icon.
- Tap Add Apple Photos and grant Mylio access to your Apple Photos library.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.